1. How long does it take to ship?
If we have the item in stock, it will ship the next day. It will usually take 1-2 business days to arrive in the tri-state area, and 3-5 business days to other parts of the country.
2. How are your pictures made?
Our excellent printing methods are unique in their quality, durability, and vibrancy. We print digitally onto vinyl, and mount onto MDF fiberboard. We also print on Canvas, Plexiglass and other materials.
3. I'm not sure about purchasing, what is your return policy?
We offer a full refund and we'll pay for return shipping if you are in any way unsatisfied with your purchase. We realize that purchasing art is not easy to do online, and we will gladly accept a return or exchange within 60 days of purchase.
4. Can you print my own/custom pictures?
Sure we can. We can make any picture you need. Just email us the file and we'll have our graphic team look at it to tell you what sizes and options you have according to the resolution.
5. I'd like to see your prints in person before I buy, could I come in to your store?
Right now Elementem is selling only online at Elementem.com, but we do have an office in Manhattan that we could schedule a visit for you or anyone interested. Feel free to email us to arrange a time where we can meet.
6. How can we hang the pictures, and do you have anyone who can do it for us?
We include all the hanging materials with each picture. We include both wall hangers and adhesive strips to give two options for easy hanging. We also have someone in New York who does an excellent job of installing our pictures. Please email us to arrange a time for you.
Below are the steps:
*Please note: Hardware is included with 3-panel wood-mounted prints only. Hardware is not included with canvas prints.
- Before installing your new purchase, please open the attached wall hangers on the side of the box of your photos. Inside you will find metal hangers, plastic “anchors” (for drywall) and screws to install the metal wall-hangers into the wall (these are what the pictures will hang on). The metal pieces fit inside the grooves at the back of the pictures.
- To begin, measure your wall - Choose a space on a wall where you want to put the art that will fit. Keep in mind the width of the 20x20 inch triptych is 60 inches, the 24x24 inch triptych is 72 inches, and the 28x28 inch triptych is 84 inches.
- The distance between the two outer grooves on the back of each picture is 13.5 in. There are three grooves, or slots, on the back of each photograph. Really only the outer grooves are necessary to use for the installation.
- Level the space where the art will go. With a pencil, mark a single line or several little lines to ensure that your line is level before you install. Once leveled, draw on the wall with a pencil where the grooves on the back of the art will line up, this is where you will install the wall hangers to hang the art. Each panel should be 1/2 in. - 1 inch apart (though some people like to put them right next to each other, and some even further apart) They should be spaced along the level line, evenly.
- If you're installing into drywall, drill the hole where you will put the wall hangers/metal pieces. Place the plastic anchor inside the drilled hole, then place the metal wall hanger over the drilled hole and drill the screw into the same hole (which is now "padded by the wall hanger").
- If you're not installing into drywall, and you can drill directly into the wall. Place the wall hanger in the spot you marked on the wall and drill the screw into it to secure it in place.
- Hang the art after all the wall hangers are in place! Breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy your brand new art!